Employee Services | Open Positions Available
Door to Door Marketer
Water Filtration Services Client | Greater Vancouver Area
Reporting to and working with the company owner and a Marketing Temps, Sales Representative will successfully develop and initiate sales pitch to generate leads for the water cooler system company.
This position will be responsible for visiting, presenting and discussing the product to Businesses/Retailers in Vancouver. The Sales Representative will also be responsible for collecting information on the potential leads and reporting them to the owner in a timely manner.
- Initiating Sales Conversation with person responsible for business’ Water Cooler System
- Correctly presenting and describing the product
- Collecting Information on Potential Leads (if decision maker is not available)
- Using the lead generation tools provided to source potential clients
- Recording information on business’ current water cooler situation
- Manage CRM (Customer Relation Management) tools to enter the clients into the system and monitor their sales cycle.
- Previous Customer Service/Sales Experience : 1+ years
- Fluent English and Communication Skills
- Sales Skills are a plus
Working Conditions & Requirements:
- Minimum 15 hours per week (during business hours)
- Walking + Remote working environment
- Business-Casual attire is a plus
Why work at PSI Marketing Temps
Work Space Flexibility
Your work is aligned with your other commitments, and allows you to work from home or in an office environment. This is a great and flexible way to start-launch your marketing career. Marketing Temps offers each employee to pick his/her work location, and offers a variety of in-person marketing job or from home in your pyjamas type of jobs.
We provide hands-on training, counselling and support. Marketing Temps will help you jump-start your career and lead you to a potential full-time employment in the company of your dreams.
Unlike other companies, Marketing Temps does not work on a take-it-or-leave-it basis and ensures all Employees are happy with the company of their choice. Marketing Temps provides a 3-month period for Employee and Employer to get to know each other and allows you to understand if it’s a right fit for you.
Interested in checking out what opportunities Marketing Temps currently has to offer? Fill in our applicant form below or e-mail us at email@example.com to find out more!