Employee Services | Open Positions Available
Venture Capital & Private Equity | Full-Time | Vancouver, BC
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Communications Specialist to work with founders of high potential startups poised for growth, helping them define and execute their purpose and vision. Working and reporting to the co-founder, a successful Communication Specialist will work with our client in a long-term.
- Client Social Media Management
- Marketing Strategy Writing (SWT analysis, PESTL, client market research
- Analytics and reporting
- Building Content Calendars
- Helping identify, create and tell clients’ brand story
- Working 40 hours a week at client’s office
- Potential to work from home in the future
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 2+ years in digital marketing and communications required
- Strong English and Communications Skills are required.
- Previous experience in investment industry is a plus
Why work at PSI Marketing Temps
Work Space Flexibility
Your work is aligned with your other commitments, and allows you to work from home or in an office environment. This is a great and flexible way to start-launch your marketing career. Marketing Temps offers each employee to pick his/her work location, and offers a variety of in-person marketing job or from home in your pyjamas type of jobs.
We provide hands-on training, counselling and support. Marketing Temps will help you jump-start your career and lead you to a potential full-time employment in the company of your dreams.
Unlike other companies, Marketing Temps does not work on a take-it-or-leave-it basis and ensures all Employees are happy with the company of their choice. Marketing Temps provides a 3-month period for Employee and Employer to get to know each other and allows you to understand if it’s a right fit for you.
Interested in checking out what opportunities Marketing Temps currently has to offer? Fill in our applicant form below or e-mail us at email@example.com to find out more!